Monday, July 28, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Matryxil 3000 Serum Review!

The next Tomoson review I have for you these evening is of Bellafab Skincare's Matrixyl 3000 serum. This is a super powerful serum, and is pretty different from many of the serums I've been testing out.
Here's my thoughts:
*Photo Courtesy of Bellafab*
I like the packaging on this item. It comes in a pretty large tube shaped bottle, and seems to hold a lot of product. You can't really tell by this photo, but you can see as you use it how much is left. It's the little things. The pump works really well also, and I definitely prefer a pump over a dropped anyday.

As for the product itself. I really like it. It's thick and creamy, like a moisturizer rather than a gel substance like many of the hyaluronic acid serums I've had the pleasure of trying out. What I like the most about it, is that it smells really nice, kind of like peppermint, and is super refreshing to use on your face in the morning! It's a little on the sticky side once dry, so I prefer to use a moisturizer over top of it after use. I haven't really noticed all that much improvement in my skin since starting use, but it claims to do alot of things. 
I think I'm going to try and use it solely as an under eyecream next, to see if it helps my dark circles and eyebags that I unfortunately have and want to get rid of. It's basically like all of the individual serums I've tried out combined into one awesome one, and they offer a 100% moneyback guarantee!! 

If you'd like to test out this product for yourself, you can purchase it on Amazon HERE for only $29.99!

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment