Friday, July 25, 2014

UNi 100% Argan Oil Review


This evening I have a quick, but unfortunately really late, review of a product called UNi Argan Oil. I thought I'd published it, but apparently not.


I've tried a few different argan oils lately through Tomoson, and this one definitely works really well. This product is excellent for deep treatments as well as a cuticle oil! And we all know my cuticles always need help. A little bit definitely goes a long way though,  the first time I used it my hair was super greasy. Lol live and learn! It's a super rich and moisturizing product, that's for sure!

The packaging is pleasant. It comes in a smaller sized brown bottle with simple, yet classy writing on it. The dropper works well, since the bottle is smaller you can usually gauge how much you need but just one squeeze of the dropper.

The only problem I really have with UNi argan oil is that it kind of smells horrible. At first it I thought it was just me, but I asked my husband and he was like oh my god what is that. It does still perform really well though, so I'd suggest using it as a cuticle oil with lotion after to hide the scent, or as a deep treatment that you can wash out of your hair so it doesn't smell weird the rest of the day.

That begin said, do take into account that some 100% Argan oils can have a weird smell to them. Most I've tried are nutty smelling though. But you can try this one for yourself and see what you think!
I'd definitely repurchase, and if you like to learn more or purchase CLICK HERE!!!

My apologies for the late review!!!  I had written this up over two weeks ago.  :( More to come this evening!
Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment