Monday, July 14, 2014

Adovia Eye Cream & Mineral Lift Serum Reviews!!

My next review is of two products that I really really have fallen in love with. These are two more that I got  chance to try our courtesy of Tomoson!

Up first is an eye cream made by Adovia. About a month ago I got to test out some other products from Adovia that I LOVED, so I was super thrilled to be invited to try yet another one. Plus, I've been all over some eye creams lately, and have been trying to figure out which one is my favorite. I'm pretty sure this is the one!

*Photo Courtesy of Adovia*

This is seriously a wonderful product. Well, basically everything from this line of skincare that I've tried so far has been wonderful. This reduces ALL puffiness and dark circles from my eyes no matter HOW tired I am. Seriously. I really like that it is scentless, which makes me feel safer about putting in around my eyes. I've been using it in conjunction with the other product that I'm about to talk about, and it has seriously done wonders for the skin around my eyes. I personally don't have any fine lines or wrinkles, so I can't speak for that, but I do know that or puffiness and dark circles, this is a WINNER!  Here's some photos of the actual product I received. 
*Note* For some reason my eye cream came like this... sort of like, half full and all to the side. In theory, I probably should have said something, but I already had to have a replacement of another item due to a faulty pump, and I didn't want to be a pain.
To add to that, everyone I've spoken to with Adovia & Cleopatra's Choice has been WONDERUL and super understanding. Seriously, I'm a sucker for excellent customer service, and that coupled with great products, will make me a lifelong customer.
Even though it looks kind of white in the container, it's definitely a clear gel when you put it on. I want to add that a little bit goes a LONG way, and this will probably last me forever even though it isn't really full.

The Verdict: This is a super great eye gel. I love it in so many different aspects. I almost forgot to mention that it, like most of Adovia's products, contains Dead Sea Salt. It also contains Vitamin C and Retinol. It absorbs super fast, which is great for using it daily under my makeup. It's also nongreasy!

Currently it is on sale on Amazon for only $29 so jump on over there by CLICKING HERE to snag this bad boy up before the promo is over!


Up next is Adovia's Mineral Lift serum. I absolutely love this stuff too! I've been using it as a moisturizer, rather than just a serum, and it makes my skin super soft. It's definitely another great product, and I highly highly recommend it! 
It's also non greasy, it comes out white but when you rub it in, it quickly turns into a clear liquid that absorbs super fast.

Here's the bottle I received. I've already used like half of it.
Anyway, this serum is packed with great ingredients for you skin such as Dead Sea Salt and Vitamin C. It's non oily, and can be used under makeup!

On Amazon right now it's on sale or only $50 so CLICK here to find out more or to purchase!!!

So that's it for my Adovia review right now. Hopefully I'll get to try more items later on, as I love this brand and everything I've tried!

Xx Ashley C.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment