Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Makeup Look!!

So it's officially fall and I'm pretty excited. Fall makeup is my favorite because I get to use my favorite MAC eyeshadow with no guilt. I decided to do a makeup tutorial for you guys because I kind of love it and Nicole asked me to. :)

For my eyes I used:
Elf eye primer
MAC eyeshadow in Coppering
Kat Von D True Romance Palette in Saint
Elf Liquid Eyeliner
Starlooks Kohl eye pencil
Elizabeth Mott It's so Big Mascara

Here's my sad little makeup stash


I don't feel like listing the rest of my makeup right now because you can pretty much use whatever but if you have any questions because you just love something, ask! :)

The first step is to put on your face. lol Use primer and whatever foundation and concealer you wish to use and go ahead and prime your eyes. I didn't take a picture of this step because my camera died right after I took the picture of my makeup and I had to have something to do while I waited for a battery to charge!

Now we are going to start on the eyes. I applied the color second from the left in my Kat Von D palette to my entire lid and up to the brow bone.
Nice and Pretty :)

Next I applied the orangey color to my entire lid with a flat brush, then used a fluffy round one to blend it out. 
 Nice and blendy :)

Then, I use the brown shimmery color third from the right in my Kat palette and applied to to the crease and the outer V portion of my eye. Again, I blended it really well. Then I took the darker brown matte color and added it to the V to make it just a liiiiittle bit darker. 

And with the darker part



Now we are done with the eyeshadow part and if you do anything to your eyebrows go ahead and put whatever you use on them. I used a Chella eye pencil and Chella highlighter to give them a little more arch and make them match my hair.
I really really love the Chella brand. You should definitely check them out. I want to buy one of the eyebrow kits they look really neat!
P.S. I suck at doing my eyebrows. Sorry :P

Next we are going to add the eyeliner. Cat eyes are really in this season, and they are my favorite so it works out pretty great for me. Apply the liquid liner to your lid all the way across, then pull it out and up to make the wing. Then fill it in with your desired thickness. I usually do mine way thicker than I did today, not going to lie, but I was feeling pretty lazy.
Then I just put regular Kohl eyeliner on my lower lash line because I always make a big huge mess with the liquid down there and ruin everything. :) 
Then you can curl your eyelashes and apply mascara or whatever you like to do. : )
See how I pulled it up and out?
I think I need more liner on the bottom now that I'm looking at this. LOL

And here's two more pictures in natural light for good measure.
Ignore those clumps.


I finished off my makeup today with a little bit of hot pink Avon blush and some bronzer. Then I applied a nude MAC lipgloss and a gold shimmery Sephora one on top of it. I love lipgloss.

Here's the finished product! Hope you like!


Woah Up close :)


Have a great day! Don't forget to subscribe and like my facebook page!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment