Sunday, September 22, 2013

Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Masque Review!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. My goal is to post every single day or at least every other. I've been crazy busy with work and school!!

The same day that I purchased the Wet N Wild eyeshadow, I also went out on a limb and picked up a tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. I've been trying to fix my skin from all the oil cleansing//Julep primer experimentation these past few weeks. I'm still not sure what is causing the breakouts but this mask sure is helping to clear it up!!!  I'm pretty sure this product has been around forever. I remember my mom using it when I was growing up and never understood why she was always walking around looking like a green monster. lol

You can purchase this product from $2.50-$4 anywhere from online to Walgreens to Walmart and it is so so great!!



Queen Helene's website states, "Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to absorb excess oil, and help minimize the appearance of pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth."

I like to leave it on between 15-30 minutes and rinse it off with really really hot water then towel my face dry. After I remove the masque my face feels so soft and clean and by the next morning any pimples I had are completely dried up! It's so awesome! :) It kind of burned the first time I used it but everytime since it just leaves my face feelings a little cold and tingly. For anyone that is having problems with blackheads, pimples, oily skin, or just wants to indulge with some cucumbers on their eyes every once in awhile. I totally recommend this product!!! I even got my husband addicted to using it!!




And here is your proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment