Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul!

Walgreens is pretty much my favorite drugstore ever. They always have the best stuff on sale!!! I told you guys I was going to get another Wet N Wild palette and lucky me they were still on sale for $2.00!!!!


I picked up Walkin' on Eggshells which is one the of neutral trios. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow!! You can buy it here!! 

I also have been dying for some gel liner.... mine from Sephora is sadly all dried up and I was on a super budget so I decided to pick up some Elf cream liner for $3.00!! I've never tried it before but I like the Elf products that I have tried so far so I figured why not. Pretty excited! Even more excited now that I just realized it comes with a brush too! 
I know I said yesterday I was going to review the Julep liner today.... BUT I woke up way later than anticipated this morning and did a bad job on my makeup. I'm probably going to actually review both Julep and Elf liners tomorrow or this next day so watch out!!

I also grabbed two really great looking nail polishes by Sinful Colors because they were 2/$3 and the matte color display totally sold me. I bought a reddish orange matte color called "Laced Up" and a Hot Pink/Fuschia color called "Forget Now". I tried out Laced Up earlier and it goes on really really nice. It only took two coats and went on perfectly smooth. I can't really decide if it is more orange or more red.... I vote orange and my husband votes red... So you can decide... Please ignore my horrible black tips I was going to Halloween colors. lol I also haven't even bothered to clean up. :)

  
So great and matte. 

AND last but certainly not least my husband had two wonderful gifts waiting on me when I arrived home... in the form of mustaches. 


Have a great night!!! 
Xx Ashley C. 

2 comments:

  1. The wet n wild eyeshadows looks really nice,they are not easy to come by in the U.K
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! They're so cheap and they work just as well as all of the expensive brands I own! I bet you could find them online! :)

      Delete