Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mani of the day!!

I'm so so so excited for fall!! I can finally wear my sweaters, boots, hoodies and fall colored nail polishes!! For my nails today I decided to do a glitter ombre! I am OBSESSED with glitter ombres and fades right now. They are super cute for any season but I think my favorite gold glitter is perfect for fall! I probably need a little bit more practice with them but I'm really liking my nails!! Hope you enjoy! :)

For this mani I used:
Sephora by OPI - I'm with Brad
Sinful Colors - All About You

The glitter ombre itself was really easy to do! All you need is a makeup sponge. First paint you nails a solid color and wait until they are almost all the way dry. Then you paint the glitter onto the sponge and just sponge it on slowly and make sure there is more at the tip of the nail! :) Then seal it with a topcoat of course!


Another tragedy I'm also out of cuticle oil!!! Anyone have any suggestions for a brand that will help a really big problem with cracking cuticles???



Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!! :)
Don't forget to subscribe and like us on Facebook!!
Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment