Saturday, October 5, 2013

Music Note Nail Tutorial!

Last night I did the cutest nails and I figured I'd show you how to do them as well!! It's one of the easiest tutorials ever so here you go!

For this mani I used:
Julep - Annette
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Seche Vite Top Coat

First you paint your nails a solid color. I picked Julep Annette because it's kind of grey and kind of white and I hoped it would go on smoothly. It, however went on horrible and gloopy so forgive the mess. I should have just used regular white.

Next take a striping brush and paint three thin lines on the tips of each nail like this:
Mine are a little messier than I'd like them to be.

Next with a dotting tool, pen, bobby pen end, or a rounded end brush paint two dots on the lines. I did some of mine on the lines and some of them in between so the notes weren't on the same lines on each nail. :)


Then you finish off the notes. Paint lines on the dots on the right side and form your notes! I chose to do different notes on each nails to make it look more like sheet music. :)



And you're done!! Super easy peasy and adorable nail art for your weekend!
Enjoy!

Don't forget to subscribe and follow us on Facebook to get all the updates! :D

Xx Ashley C.




4 comments:

  1. what a clever nail art idea :) love music this would be a great design to do. It doesn't seem to hard either.

    xoxo, charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was super easy! :) Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete