Friday, April 4, 2014

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream Review!

Who's ready for an awesome new product!?!?!
I was recently given the opportunity to test out Studio Gear Cosmetics' new Hydrating CC cream via Brandbacker, and I'm really excited to bring you my review! I personally had never tried anything by Studio Gear before, but I've seen it around at Ulta and was pretty curious about it. I'd also never tried a CC cream before, so I was double thrilled!


My CC cream was in the color "natural", and so far, I love it! It's a super lightweight product though, so be aware of that. On the package it suggests that you can use it as a primer underneath your regular foundation, so I tested it both ways. As a foundation itself, like I said it's super sheer, so if you're looking for something full coverage I don't recommend it. However, if you're like me and in the summer look to wear something less heavy, this may be a good option. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated, yet not overly greasy, and has many anti-aging benefits. It's also really neat because when you squeeze it out, it's a greyish white color, but when you rub it in, it immediately adjusts to the color of your face!! I love this! It doesn't make your skin like all orange and unnatural. 
When you squeeze it out!

Perfect match!

It's the little things, right? So as a primer this works well too. I used my regular pore minimizing primer first, then applied the CC cream on top of it, then my matte foundation, which usually makes my skin a little drier than normal. The CC cream prevented it from becoming too dry, which is awesome! I will definitely be adding this to my makeup routine permanently!!

The price for Studio Gear's Hydrating CC cream is $34, and you can purchase it at their website HERE!
It's currently available in Linen, Natural, and Wheat.

I also have a special discount for you today!!! :)
Use code: "bloggercc" and receive 10% off entire purchase at www.studiogearcosmetics.com!

Have a great day everyone!!
Xx Ashley C.

*Note this product was sent to me for my honest opinion & review via BrandBacker by Studio Gear.*

No comments:

Post a Comment