Thursday, April 10, 2014

Zelo Brazilian Keratin Smoothing System Review!

I was recently given the opportunity by Sverve to test out Zelo Brazilian Keratin Smoothing System. They promise salon quality results for less than half the price.

I was really excited to get approved for this campaign because I have super dry, frizzy, out of control hair, that is really damaged and have been looking for a solution to fix it!

Photo property of Zelo website

I tested out this treatment the other evening and am thrilled at the results!

The process is a bit time consuming but it's totally worth it.
The first step is to wash your hair with the shampoo in the kit to make sure all the impurities are removed from your hair, and that the keratin will work the best it can.
Next you towel try and spray the step 2 keratin all over your hair and comb it through to make sure it's evenly distributed. Leave that on for 45 minutes. This stuff doesn't smell totally awesome or anything so I recommend putting a cap over your head or a bag or something. And make sure to use gloves so you don't get it all over your hands.
Then you wash it out. After you get it all out, shampoo it again and blow dry your hair. Once it is 100% dry you straighten your hair with a very hot flat iron (400-450 degrees) and the results will be amazing.

My dry, brittle hair was soft to the touch and had NO flyaways at all. This is the first time in YEARS that I have used a blow dryer on my hair and it wasn't a giant poof on my head. I love this stuff and look forward to doing another treatment very soon.

Here are the before and after pictures of my results!

This is before. See how frizzy and awful my hair is. It's a dried out mess.


This is immediately after. There is significant change in my hair. Like I said there are no flyaways and my hair is totally straight. Here's another picture of the next day when I did a little bit of styling to it.


A closer picture of how much better my hair looks.

If you're interested in trying out Zelo Brazilian Keratin Smoothing System and are looking for salon quality results, definitely head over to www.zelocare.com and check them out! It's affordable, and like $200 cheaper than a salon keratin treatment. While there were alot of steps, if you have time on your hands and frizzy dry hair, it's totally worth your time!

You can purchase a kit for only $35!!! 


Until next time, 
Xx Ashley C.

*These products were sent to me for my 100% honest opinion and review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment