Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Please Help the Combs Family

As much as it pains and embarrasses me to write this post, my family is in serious need of help. I've started a fundraiser for our family so we can save our home, our car, and essentially our lives.
 For those of you who know me in real life, I lost my job in February and only just started back working part time about two weeks ago. I was unable to get unemployment because the company I worked for took forever to put my information in the system, and I couldn't get through on the phone.
Because of these events, we now face possible eviction and losing our primary vehicle.
On top of me losing my job, my husband who was the only person working in our family lost his job two weeks ago. His boss refused to pay him and it was under the table so there is basically no way to get the money. Basically every utility I have is going to be cut off this Friday. I have run out of extensions, and I have run out of money.
We desperately, desperately need any help that we can get so I started a fundraiser so that my daughter doesn't lose her home. If anyone out there can help, even if it's just a penny we would be so grateful.  I am going to post the link for my fundraiser on GiveForward.com, just in case, because I really don't want to lose my home and I don't know what else to do at this point. If you would like to share the fundraiser on your own social media page, or blog, feel free! Anything helps at this points.

Click here to access our fundraiser

I know this doesn't go with my blog, but I don't know what else to do but to ask for your help. The last few months have been horrible and it seems to just be getting worse and worse.
If you can't help, I sincerely appreciate your time for reading this, and I appreciate every single reader of my blog and all of my followers! You guys make my day, and I love reviewing for you!

Thank you times a million for your time, and your support.
Xx Ashley C.


No comments:

Post a Comment