Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Nails take one!

So as always I've decided to do holiday nails for you guys. My nail art skills Re definitely getting better every year with more and more practice. These were a little time consuming but we'll worth it!!! 
My six year old daughter and 3 year old niece LOVE these and here is what I used:
Butter London - Cotton Buds
Julep - Bess
Julep - Carrie
Julep - Lexie
Julep - Marjorie (On sale for $2.99!!! Such a pretty orange color for summer or fall!)
Zoya - Neely
Sinful Colors - Candy Coated
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
And here they are in all their Easter glory:
Hope you like them! There are definitely more to come soon! And a post about my epic Sally's/ CVS haul!!!
Xx Ashley C.
P.S. I'd LOVE to see your easter manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment