Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pretty & Polished Harajuku Honey and Popples!

It's official. I love all things Pretty & Polished. It could be because it's my first indie, but I don't care and I must share with you these lovelies in all their glory. I hope you enjoyed my last post of the Amazing Technicolor Topcoat as much as I do. :) I ordered three colors in the Black Friday sale and these are the remaining two. I love both of them!!!!
I hope they do another sale soon because I want to own so many more of her colors. ESPECIALLY her thermals! Check out Pretty & Polished HERE, you won't regret it. :)
In my previous post about The Amazing Technicolor Topcoat I mentioned I received cuticle balm. It seems to be working very well! I also bought another Sugar Scrub in the scent cupcake which I LOVE! My husband said he wanted to eat it out of the jar it smells so amazing. lol Here's some pictures of the two since I didn't post them last time.

And here are some swatches of my nails!!
White is Popples & Harajuku Honey is the Pink Jelly

If I had to choose between the two I would probably pick Popples as my favorite, just because I really love the name and neon glitters. They both went on really great as well as they were super easy to work with. This is three coats of each just to get lots of glitter. :) Only downside is they were a pain in the butt to take off!
Other hand! Which is your favorite!?

Like I said, I LOVE both of these polishes, and I can't WAIT to get more of Pretty & Polished to add to my collection. I have a thermal mini that will be in the mail on Friday that I can't wait for!!
Anyone else LOVE Pretty & Polished?? What's your favorite color?

Later!
Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment