Wednesday, December 18, 2013

UmCheeky December Mini Review

Finally, this week I received my UmCheeky order for December. It was technically supposed to be for November, but my card expired it and I didn't realize it until like two weeks later.OOPSIE :)
This is probably going to be my last month with UmCheeky, since I have gotten like ten pairs of underwear from them and I don't really need any more in the same style. Currently they only send out "cheeky" style underwear, and quite honestly I would like to receive some boyshorts and thongs as well. They say they are going to add that option in later, and if they do I will resubscribe in a heartbeat.

For those of you who haven't read my other posts on UmCheeky, It stands for Unmentionably Cheeky. They're a really great underwear subscription service where for only $6 a month you can get two super cute pairs of undies right in your mail box with 100% satisfaction guarantee. While I've had a couple of quality based issues with the goodies I've received, they have excellent customer service and any tiny issue you have, will be fixed immediately. One time I received a pair with a rip in them, and they sent me TWO as a replacement within like two days. That's what I call good customer service. :) They're a small company based in New York, run by a husband and wife.
This is what I received this month from Um Cheeky:

Overall, I'm pretty please with the two I received. The only issue I have is that I have received these exact undies in different colors already. That's okay though, because I really liked both styles! If you're looking to amass a HUGE underwear selection, this is definitely an option to consider! Like I said it's only $6 a month, if you use the code FALL13 you will lock in that price FOREVER!

Later tonight I will be posting some more nail art! I can't wait!
Have you tried UmCheeky? What did you think??

Until next time,
Xx Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment