Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone! Santa Nails for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of my readers!! I hope you and your families have an awesome day today!! :D
For Christmas, I'm just going to show you my Santa nails I did last night, since these are going to be the last Christmas nails I post until next year. 2014 is going to be the best nail art year yet! I can feel it!! They are a little bit messy, but hey, it's all about the holiday spirit right?! My Santa looks kind of like a white Papa Smurf but that's okay :D

For these I used:
China Glaze - Just be Claws
Butter London - Marbs
Julep - Nicolette (This is a really awesome white, Chynel doesn't believe me, but I swear it rivals Cotton Buds by Butter London)
Julep - Minnie
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
HK Girl Topcoat! ( The best topcoat ever made, if you haven't tried it, do, because it will change your life!)


I know they're messy and this photo quality is awful but I think they're pretty adorable!!


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays you guys!
Xx Ashley C. & 2 Girls 1 Blog 
& Tiddle

4 comments: